Our Vaccine Platform Advantages:
- Rapid and Flexible Cell Culture Manufacturing Systems.
- Platform technology suitable for developing and producing multiple distinct vaccines.
- Eliminates the need for eggs or live/attenuated viruses during production.
- Highly immunogenic vaccines eliciting robust immune responses.
- Safe product without the need for inactivation as it uses non-infectious, non-pathogenic organisms for humans.
- Reduced safety concerns during production requiring no containment facilities.
- High yield, larger production capabilities, shorter production time and lower cost.
- Reduced Manufacturing Costs & Capital requirements
- Creation of Master Cell Banks (Continuous Cell Line System).
- Rapid Response to emerging pandemic or epidemic influenza virus strains due to fast and flexible system.
TechnoVax Specific Advantages:
- TechnoVax has developed the Next generation VLP technology platform.
- Pathway has been cleared for VLP-based vaccines (ph. I/II) by others biotech companies using first generation VLP technology, thus risk of failure is limited.
- Universal flu candidate will completely disrupt the current worldwide flu market and its commercialization.
- Pulmonary inhaled technology coupled with our vaccine platform will be a game changer in many aspects of the vaccine field (“no cold” storage, streamlined distribution and self-administration).
- Our technology is a powerful research system for vaccine prototyping or candidate identification.